Saturday 17 January 2009

New Term New Time-Table

Sal Group-
For Sal's Project I have been asked not only to develop more backgrounds that will be built up in the Vue program but do some modelling and animating.
  • Bird
  • Butterfly
  • Bee
  • spider?

Sal wants the short film to look like the characters are in a forest by having some animals/insects to build up a life-like environment. because they was a lot of people doing the environment I was given an opportunity to drawn, model and hopefully animate these small characters. I want to be an environment designer but I also want to have skills in all different sections of animation which I am now able to do in Sal's group.

Daryl's Group-

Everything is going really well me and Harrison have made a list so that we both have a section on the environment to do, we wrote all the objects that are needed in the environment and have spilt the work in half, I will be modelling;

  • Science/dentist room
  • Chair
  • Light
  • Tables
  • Dentist tools
  • Science equipment
  • Door
  • Cameras
  • Sound Box/microphone/table
  • trophies

Harrison is making a layout because I did the layout last time for our group block out. When Harrison gives me the layout we will begin building our set.

No comments: