Thursday 19 February 2009

Bird/Butterfly and the Bee Improvements and Research

I went to Leeds Castle and looked at how the birds move and the movement of the wings, I have begun modelling the bird but I could not seem to get the wings correct, therefore I went to the birds of prey to get an idea on the way birds move and use there wings, it turns out the wings are layers that fold in and out which I need to incorporate on my bird model.







The developments on my bird ideas: The model of the bird is really bad it needs a lot of work, mainly the wings, but its a block out of the frame I want.

My butterfly model is really good I have managed to build it the way I wanted it to look ana also I have blend shaped it so that it can fly. I have made a quick play blast to show my development:






My bee model looks very well made I have enjoyed building this model because it was something new for me. I am on the stage were I can now texture the bee and the butterfly and will hopefully make it fly by next week:

No comments: